Friday, July 19, 2013

Post 38 Bengali Indrajal Comics No.24

                                                
                                                                         ডাউনলোড করুন


 
  

পি ডি এফ আপডেট করা হোল
০৪.১১.২০২০
 
 
YES At last I have got 24.(IJC) almost good condition ..and only 5 more IJC left .This book already is in web but 2 pages had missing,.
I keep the original size and contrast &brightness .
One more thing it is the first MANDRAKE story in INDRAJHAL SERIES , and total 3 story on this book.
Enjoy  it……. 


 




5 comments:

  1. A Historical Mandrake issue....because this is the FIRST ever published Mandrake book in India and of course in Bengali too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. And one more thing that I appreciate of this post is that,you wrote it in English!!:)) Plz keep this way as reading a whole post in bengali-in-eng fonts is tough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @indrada: thanks for this..yes, this issue should've been rescanned before by me, as 2 pages were missing in my scans(later scanned by ranjan dutta & were mailed to me by suman), but kora hoye otheni..thanks for rescanning..

    ReplyDelete